Saturday, February 8, 2014

OFFER EXTENDED till March 31st FREE Markers, snail adhesive, tape, storage box and exclusive projects for "Pumpkin Pretties Plus" subscribers

 
 
Start the new year off with a monthly creative escape delivered right to your door!!! Sign up for a Paper Pumpkin membership by February 10, OFFER extended until March 31st!!! and you’ll get a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers!


What is Paper Pumpkin?
A monthly creative escape delivered right to your door from Stampin' Up!  It will be in a pretty orange box and will contain precut, prescored materials to make something fabulous (ie. 4 cards, a mini album, and other projects that are to die for!)

Here are 3 reasons to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin:
1. You are not creative
2. You are creative
3. You don't have time to be creative!

Do you relate to any of these 3? Then this fun monthly surprise in your mailbox can meet your needs!
Not Creative- that’s ok – it’s all coordinated, precut, predesigned – you just assemble and post it right on Pinterest...
You are Creative – the kits offer a great jumping off point to get those creative wheels churning. Why not subscribe to more than one kit? One to for you to assemble like the instructions say and one to explore all the possibilities. OR one for you and one for your child or grandchild :).  Look at the variety one kit can bring – see my starter kit examples below...
No time to be creative - these kit are like blinders – everything in one box so you can quickly create a handmade project your loved ones have come to expect from you.

EXCLUSIVE GIFT TO PAPERMADEPRETTIER SUBSCRIBERS!

free gift from me! free gift from me! free gift from me! free gift from me! free gift from me! free gift


 

 

ALSO, as an exclusive gift from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill), if you list me as your demonstrator you will become a "Pumpkin Pretties Plus Club" member and you will receive:
  •  A precious and functional storage box. Guess what's inside?  FREE snail adhesive and double sided tape so that you are ready to go when it arrives. It's a perfect place to keep the pretty leftover stamps and ink spots from each kit. Now that's a deal!!! And it's only for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
  • Exclusive access to my secret "Papermadeprettier Pumpkin Pretties Plus" Pinterest board (say that 3 times fast) where I will post projects made by me with Paper Pumpkin stamp sets for only my subscribers. This is also free for my Stampin' Up! demonstrator "Pretties" team.

What's the value?

Don't see the value of 4 cards for 19.99? 
  • When you are finished with the kit, you have a precious stamp set, clear block and ink to make more, more, more cards and projects.  Here are some cute things I made with my paper pumpkin starter kit. Subscribe today to become a "Pumpkin Pretties Plus" club member to receive access to my secret Pinterest board for more ideas like this:

  • Stamping is cheap therapy!!!

Better hurry before the clock strikes midnight on the 10th of February! OFFER EXTENDED TO MARCH 31st!!!  Your monthly creativity carriage escape awaits!

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/signup/ to get started today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...