Saturday, April 19, 2014

Simple Saturday: Project Life Stampin' Up style

 

Stampin' Up Project Life style

In case you haven't heard, Stampin' Up is partnering with Project Life to carry an exclusive line of memory keeping products.  I am sooo excited about the partnership! Find out more about that here. The coordination of Stampin' Up and the simplicity of Project Life will be amazing. I can order my goodies on April 21st since I am a demonstrator (you can to if you buy the $99 kit). It's available to general public May 1st.  However, I did not want to wait until Monday, so I set out to do some scrappin' with whatever Stampin' Up already makes.
 I started this last week with my pocket cards. I think these are adorable as is...No embellishments:
 
However, I HAD to get my Rretrofresh line of Stampin' Up and my Hello Sailor stamp set stuff going and embellish it some :).  And of course, gotta add some gold:






 
Stunning with Stampin' Up's coordination and simple with Project Life, I can do this and you can too!!!
 
I'll be having a Project Life class on May 17th, so email me if you are interested. I expect it to fill fast! cogbill22@yahoo.com.
 
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp sets: Hello Sailor, Peachy Keen, Hip Notes
ink: bermuda bay and tangerine tango stampin' write markers
paper: retro fresh designer journaling tags, gold foil paper, whisper white card stock
tools: On Film framelits dies (camera) for Big Shot
embellishments, retrofresh this and that designer washi taper, retro fresh this and that designer stickers, gold sequin trim
punches: corner rounder punch (available May1st), decorative label punch
 
Directions:
Round corners of 4x6 pictures and journaling tags. Journal on your tags. Stamp images on whisper white and cut with punches as shown.  Apply washi tape and sequins as shown. Apply stickers and put in pockets.
  
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...