Saturday, May 31, 2014

Simple Saturday: Wedding WOW Tag with Label Love stamp set

 
 
Simple Saturday: Wedding "WOW" tag
 
I had FUN last night at a party full of my church ladies at a Chics and Chocolate class. We made loads of gift tags - one of which I am sharing with you today.  Tune back in on June 2nd to my NEW CATALOG ONLINE LAUNCH PARTY ALL DAY LONG!!! to see the other 4 cute tags we made from the new catalog products. AMAZING stuff! PRIZES galore will be given away!
 
This beautiful is great for weddings or showers. You know the bride and groom deserve a little extra glitz and shine, but no need fretting over it! Stampin' Up's set "Label Love" makes quick work of all kinds of tags. Use it with the scalloped tag topper punch? It's like punch synergy explosion!  This tag is adorable on a craft colored bag, a box, a present or even a wedding card.
 
 
 
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp sets: Label Love
ink: gold encore stamp pad
paper: whisper white 8 1/2 x 11" card stock, gold fancy foil designer velum
tools: artisan label punch, scalloped tag topper punch (Oh my, I use this almost every time on Simple Saturday - you need it!
embellishments: gold baker's twine
 
Directions:
Cut whisper white paper and velum in strips 2x4".  Layer then and adhere with a tiny bit of tape in middle where the label will cover it.  Punch gold label out and cut in half (sneaky, sneaky). Now stamp on scrap of whisper white paper with Mr. and Mrs. stamp using the gold encore pad. Punch out with the label punch.  Adhere gold pieces to the upper and lower edges, then adhere to tag with stampin' dimensional.  Cut ribbon and loop through top hole then pull through. 
That was easier than you thought, now wasn't it?
 
Don't miss the other tags or the party with prizes-subscribe to my blog today (go to my home page and enter email subscription on right column).
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...