Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Not just for goodies, thanks!

In all honesty, I passed this stamp set up in the catalog when I fist saw it.  It seemed like a set just for goodie bags. Then Stampin' Up! ran their fabulous, buy a big shot get a framelit and stamp set for free deal (August 2014) and I HAD to consider it! I think the deco labels framelits were one of the few framelits I did not have. It was a sign!  I set out to challenge myself to make it work for cards. Of course,  it is adorable!  In this suite, I used the flowerpot designer series paper and the Oh Goodie stamp set.  Don't miss out on a deal with this stamp set and framelits - offer ends August 31st.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
stamp sets: Oh Goodies
ink: Night of navy
paper: Night of navy card stock, Flowerpot designer series paper
tools: deco labels BigShot framelit
embellishments: white baker's twine

dimensions: flower strip 1", tangerine tango strip: 1/2", navy 4 1/4 x 11"

 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...