Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NEW stamps and Free paper! WOW!

 

New Photopolymer Stamp Set

Gentle Peace
#139523
$15.95
I can not wait to use this stamp set with my NEW blendabilities markers. Want all the markers? Get them in a starter kit AND then get 6 months of free paper, see below!!!
 

FREE PAPER FOR 6 MONTHS!!!

 
 
Stampin' Up is giving away 6 months of free designer series paper each month for anyone who purchases the starter kit in October only! 
Just make your pretty wish list of $125 for which you pay only $99! Call me or text me to purchase your starter kit today!  Click here to learn more about the benefits of being a "happy shopper"! Are you loving the curvy keepsake box? Bite the bullet and get your BigShot and some paper!  Do some early Christmas Shopping! The Everyday Occasions Kit is the PERFECT Christmas gift! 

Weekly Deals

It's my lucky week! I was really wanting the numbers to match my letters bigz die. Do you already have the floral framelits? You NEED them. I adore this Truly Grateful stamp set!  Check out some projects using these beauties below! 
 
 

 
 
 
  
Make sure and subscribe to my weekly email newsletter for all the fab details!!! send  me your email! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...