Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ONLY 9 more days for free paper!!!


NOW AVAILABLE!!! Holiday Catalog Supplement! 
only while supplies last! click picture to order today!
Click the picture to buy the fabulous Star Kit and the cutie new Project Life Hello December kit!


 
 
 

New Photopolymer Stamp Set

Gentle Peace
#139523
$15.95
click here to view the full flyer

I can add it to my weekly order and save you shipping. Let me know by Saturday! 
 

ONLY 9 more days!!!

FREE PAPER FOR 6 MONTHS!!!

 
 RECEIVE 6 months of free designer series paper each month FREE when you purchase the starter kit in October!
 
  Click here to learn more about the benefits of being a "happy shopper"! 

Weekly Deals

click the picture to shop! 
 

 

Make sure and subscribe to my weekly email newsletter for all the fab details!!! send  me your email! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...